🙂 Hi Guys Today I am Showing How To Install Shaders In Minecraft. 🙂
- First, we need to download and install java [Download Java].
- Now download and install TLauncher [Download TLauncher]. (If You Already Installed Java and TLauncher, Skip This)
- Now we need a download and install option to install shaders.
- Done. now select OptiFine 1.17.1 HD and enter the game.
- Next download the Minecraft shader pack. [Download Shaders].
- Now go to options > video settings > shaders > shader folder.
- Copy downloaded shader file (.zip) and paste it to the shader folder.
- Now select the shader and play the game. Enjoy. 😉